Texas Association for the Gifted & Talented (TAGT) provides multiple opportunities for connecting and engaging with the G/T community. With nearly 3,000 active, involved members, TAGT is the largest advocacy group of its kind, promoting gifted youth and the educational services that support them.
For more information contact the Business Development Manager at 512.499.8248.
Why should you be involved with TAGT as a business partner?
As an exhibitor, sponsor, or advertiser, your organization will be able to reach key industry decision makers in gifted education, educators and parents all in one convenient location. If you have a product, service, resource or message that will benefit G/T professionals or parent advocates, you will be able to:
- Show the profession that you are active, interested, and committed to serving the gifted and talented community
- Dramatically increase your exposure in the competitive marketplace by developing valuable business relationships
- Reach industry decision makers in a cost-effective manner
- Connect and network with attendees during designated networking breaks, lunches and social functions
- Showcase products or services in a dynamic, professional setting
- Gain statewide exposure
How can you connect with TAGT members?
Marketing experts the world over agree that people buy from people. In the digital world we now live in, exhibiting at events provides businesses with a unique marketing advantage — the opportunity to meet, connect and build rapport with current and prospective customers. Read more: “How to make business exhibitions work for you”
TAGT offers a variety of advertising opportunities at all of its conferences; including:
Become a Sponsor
Through generous contributions from event sponsors, TAGT is able to deliver exceptional experiences at all of its events. All sponsorship packages offer high visibility marketing and often speaking opportunities. Your sponsorship allows you to gain respect and broad recognition throughout the G/T community by showing your commitment and dedication to G/T. Sponsorships differ for each event, so please visit a specific conference page for more information.
Become a Corporate Partner! Learn more…
When you become a TAGT Corporate Partner, you show the G/T community that you are leader in gifted education and are committed to its future improvement. Corporate Partners receive special, year-long recognition and visibility at TAGT events, through TAGT publications, and on the TAGT website!
Partner Packages can be tailored to your company’s specific goals making it extremely cost effective. Your company or organization will maintain year-round exposure and increased access to a valued market, the Texas gifted community.
Corporate Partner Benefits
- Year-long recognition as a Corporate Partner at ALL events, on the TAGT website, and in conference programs
- Signage at ALL events
- Priority selection of exhibit space and consideration for session presentations at all TAGT events
- Discounted exhibit space, advertising and sponsorships
- Attendee mailing lists from all TAGT events
- 1-year TAGT Business Membership including:
- Subscription to TEMPO Journal (digital & mailed)
- Pulse e-Newsletter
- Ability to sponsor students for TAGT scholarships
- Legislative Updates
- Discounts on Professional Learning
What are the TAGT hosted events?
3-day conference featuring fifteen content strands with hundreds of intensive training sessions for professionals and parents. Topics at the conference cover every subject area, at every grade level, and for every experience level. Attendees include thousands of administrators, specialists, classroom teachers, students and parents.
Day-long or half-day conferences for parents of gifted children that focus on the critical issues and necessary skills for parenting gifted children. Sessions focus on parenting strategies, meeting the social and emotional needs of gifted youth, educational enrichment and services, and other relevant topics. TAGT holds parent conferences in conjunction with other TAGT or affiliated events; these events typically attract two to three hundred parents.
An annual event for experienced administrators, coordinators and specialists, focusing on best practices and promising programs. The conference is attended by 150-200 leaders and decision makers in Gifted Education.
TAGT holds two (2) Regional Conferences each year in “regional” areas of Texas. This conference is actually two events in one including a 6-hour Educator Training Conference with a concurrent Parent Conference in the afternoon.