Texas Association for the Gifted & Talented (TAGT) provides multiple opportunities for connecting and engaging with the G/T community. With nearly 3,000 active, involved members, TAGT is the largest advocacy group of its kind, promoting gifted youth and the educational services that support them.
For more information contact Keri Kelley, Business Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512.499.8248 x204.
Why should you be involved with TAGT as a business partner?
As an exhibitor, sponsor, or advertiser, your organization will be able to reach key industry decision makers in gifted education, educators and parents all in one convenient location. If you have a product, service, resource or message that will benefit G/T professionals or parent advocates, you will be able to:
- Establish and strengthen relationships with industry decision makers
- Reach your target audience in a cost-effective manner and with the visibility and awareness that you demand
- Dramatically increase your exposure in the competitive marketplace through proven marketing strategies
- Connect and network with attendees during designated networking breaks, lunches and social functions
- Develop and build business relationships
- Demonstrate your interest, dedication and commitment to the gifted and talented community
- Showcase products or services in a dynamic, professional setting
- Gain statewide exposure
How can you connect with TAGT members?
Visit one-on-one with conference attendees to strengthen relationships, offer hands-on demonstrations, make immediate sales and network. Exhibiting remains the most effective method of marketing.
Whether you are interested in advertising in conference programs or including your promotional materials in the conference tote bag, advertising is available at ALL TAGT Conferences! Also, we offer advertising in TAGT publications; TEMPO Journal and Pulse E-Newsletter.
*Exhibitors receive a 15% discount on all advertising at most events!
Through generous contributions from event sponsors, TAGT delivers exceptional experiences at all of its events. Companies have the option to sponsor keynote speakers, receptions, luncheons or special conference events. Your sponsorship allows you to gain respect and broad recognition throughout the G/T community. Sponsorships differ for each event, so please visit a specific conference page for more information.
What are the TAGT hosted events?
3-day conference featuring fifteen content strands with hundreds of intensive training sessions for professionals and parents. Topics at the conference cover every subject area, at every grade level, and for every experience level. Attendees include thousands of administrators, specialists, classroom teachers, students and parents.
Day-long or half-day conferences for parents of gifted children that focus on the critical issues and necessary skills for parenting gifted children. Sessions focus on parenting strategies, meeting the social and emotional needs of gifted youth, educational enrichment and services, and other relevant topics. TAGT holds parent conferences in conjunction with other TAGT or affiliated events; these events typically attract two to three hundred parents.
An annual event for experienced administrators, coordinators and specialists, focusing on best practices and promising programs. The conference is attended by 150-200 leaders and decision makers in Gifted Education.
TAGT holds two (2) Regional Conferences each year in “regional” areas of Texas. This conference is actually two events in one including a 6-hour Educator Training Conference with a concurrent Parent Conference in the afternoon.
Become a Corporate Partner!
When you become a TAGT Corporate Partner, you show the G/T community that you are leader in gifted education and are committed to its future improvement. Corporate Partners receive special, year-long recognition and visibility at TAGT events, through TAGT publications, and on the TAGT website!
Partner Packages can be tailored to your company’s specific goals making it the most cost effective marketing tool. Your company or organization will maintain year-round exposure and increased access to a valued market, the Texas gifted community.
Corporate Partner Benefits
- Year-long recognition as a Corporate Partner at ALL events and on the TAGT website
- Signage at ALL events
- Recognition in ALL programs
- Priority selection of exhibit space and consideration for session presentations at all TAGT events
- Discounted exhibit space, advertising and sponsorships
- FREE attendee mailing lists from all TAGT events
- 1-year TAGT Business Membership including:
- Subscription to TEMPO Journal
- Pulse e-Newsletter
- Ability to sponsor students for TAGT scholarships