This division supports gifted and talented research as a means for advancing identification and services for gifted children, guiding parents of gifted learners, and training teachers of gifted students. It is the commitment of this division to encourage, evaluate and disseminate current research in the field of gifted education.
Research Division Officers
- Chair: Dr. Christina Dearman, Denton ISD; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair: Dr. Joyce Miller, Texas A & M University-Commerce; Joyce.Miller@tamuc.edu
- Secretary: Kathryn Pabst, Lovejoy ISD; email@example.com
- Publications: Carol Raymond, E.A. Young Academy; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past Chair: vacant
- Board Liaison: Merrill Hammons, Brownsville ISD; email@example.com