This division supports gifted and talented research as a means for advancing identification and services for gifted children, guiding parents of gifted learners, and training teachers of gifted students. It is the commitment of this division to encourage, evaluate and disseminate current research in the field of gifted education.
Research Division Officers
- Chair: Dr. Joyce Miller, Texas A & M University-Commerce; Joyce.Miller@tamuc.edu
- Vice Chair: Kathryn Pabst, Carrollton-Framers Branch ISD; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Dr. Quentin Woods, Pine Tree ISD; email@example.com
- Publications: Dr. Debbie Troxclair, Lamar University; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past Chair: Dr. Christina Dearman, Denton ISD; email@example.com
- Board Liaison: Merrill Hammons, Brownsville ISD; firstname.lastname@example.org