Every week, #gtchat participants share valuable insights, expert resources, live links and authentic life experiences. TAGT continues to explore and refine the best way to capture and post transcripts following each session. If you miss a session and/or want to go back to review the numerous resources shared, click on the links below. Some of the files are quite large.
It may seem daunting to review the transcripts at first. The chats and feed are fast-paced. After a while, though, you’ll easily be able to navigate and find links of interest to you. Enjoy!
- Collaboration, Not Confrontation … Parents and Teachers Working Together Part 1
- Collaboration, Not Confrontation … Parents and Teachers Working Together Part 2
- Inspiring #Creativity & #Innovation in a Testing Obsessed Society
- Dealing with Feelings of Isolation
- GHF executive director, Corin Barsily Goodwin, on Homeschooling Gifted Learners
- Unintended Consequences of Perfectionism