April 13-14, 2015
Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol
Keynote Speaker: Anne Grady
Entrepreneur, author and expert in personal and organizational transformation
“The Influential Leader: Success Strategies That Get Results”
The greatest difference between leadership and management is that while management is denoted by title, leadership is an art and may be demonstrated at any level in the organization. Learn how motivate, engage and inspire others, leverage individual and team strengths, create a culture of accountability, and influence others to action.
- Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol – Sold Out
- Complimentary parking for overnight guests. The cost is $5/day for guests not staying overnight.
- DoubleTree Hotel (Austin University) – Reservation Deadline is March 31st
- 1617 IH-35 North, Austin, TX 78702
- CODE: TAG
- The rate is $189 plus taxes when booked using the code. Hotel offers free internet and parking when booked using the code. There are a limited number of rooms available. The DoubleTree is 3 minutes or .6 miles from the Sheraton (conference location).
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
- To learn more about exhibit and sponsorship opportunities contact Adam McKeivier at email@example.com or call 512.899.8248 x204.
The TAGT Leadership Conference is a 2-day annual event for administrators, coordinators and specialists, focusing on best practices and promising programs. The conference is attended by approximately 200 leaders in gifted education. For more information call 512.499.8248.