Parent Conference Round Rock
- Keynote: The Five Headed Dragon: Threats to Giftedness Resources
- Forming a Gifted Parent Advisory Council
- Perfectionism: When Being Good Can Really Be Bad
- Read All About It
- Read All About It Handout
- Ten Things Not to Say to Your Gifted Child
- Understanding Overexcitabilities
- Understanding Overexcitabilities Questionnaire
- Worrier to Warrior
General Parent Conference Information
TAGT Parent Conferences are day-long or half-day conferences for parents of gifted children that focus on the critical issues and necessary skills for parenting gifted children. In many cases, TAGT holds parent conferences in conjunction with other TAGT or affiliated events; these events typically attract two to three hundred parents. Presentations focus on parenting strategies, meeting the social and emotional needs of gifted youth, educational enrichment and services and other relevant topics.
For more information on Parent Conferences call 512.499.8248.