A group of parents using their experience in raising gifted children can accomplish much more than parents working alone. Whether united in advocacy or simply for mutual support, forming a TAGT Parent Group will help to ensure that your children’s unique needs are being met in their homes, classrooms and communities.
Parent Group Membership Benefits:
- Each Parent Support Group (PSG) receives a ‘PSG Representative’ membership to be assigned to the key contact for the group. Benefits include*:
- A digital and mailed copy of the Tempo Journal, the quarterly peer-reviewed journal on G/T education
- A subscription to the Pulse E-Newsletter, an online publication of association news and information on conferences, legislative activities, and upcoming events
- Eligibility to sponsor students, parents and educators for scholarships, grants, and awards
- Discounts on professional learning opportunities provided by TAGT (online series and conferences)
- TAGT can customize a partnership to extend TAGT services or membership discounts to parent members in your local group
- Your PSG contact information will be displayed on the TAGT website.
Parent Group Membership Requirements:
- Anyone may form a parent group. The group may choose to involve one or more schools or school districts.
- A written application with payment of $59 for the annual Parent Group Membership must be submitted to TAGT
For more information on PSG Membership, contact email@example.com or 512.499.8248.
Parent Support Groups:
*Individual benefits only apply to the key contact for the Parent Support Group and can be transferred in the event of change in leadership.